Two award winning cottages and two apartments which sleep 26 guests. Idyllic location in Dublin, 8 miles from O’Connell Street, 30 minutes to Dublin Airport and 10 minutes to Dundrum. Great investment opportunity to acquire self-catering houses and apartments in full operation with excellent occupancy rates. Full planning permission for short term and holiday use, ideal for Air B&B. Current owners are retiring.
Architect designed with special features including snug, Inglenook fireplace, settle seats, Stanley stoves, oil fired central heating, water well and internet.
The entire property extends to 355 sq. m/ 3821 sq. ft on a mature sheltered site of 0.36 hectare/ 0.89 acre, in this idyllic setting with spectacular views. Fern cottage sleeps 10 with wheelchair facilities, Heather cottage sleeps 8 with Mezzanine Gallery and wheelchair facilities, Spruce Lodge sleeps 4, Deer Glen Loft sleeps 4.
Each property has a large living room with Inglenook fireplace, settle seats and Stanley stove, Kitchen fully fitted with hob oven, fridge freezer, dishwasher, microwave, washing machine and dryer, Bedrooms with en suites, family bathrooms, guest WC, private garden, private car park and Internet.
• Full planning permission for letting on short term and holiday letting market. Two cottages and two apartments, ideal for Air B&B.
• Excellent occupancy rates, established for 19 years.
• Ideal investment property in South Dublin.
• Architect designed. Internet. Wheelchair facilities.
• Idyllic location in Dublin 16 yet only 8 miles from O’Connell Street, close to M50, Dundrum and Marlay Park.
Tibradden Farm Cottages, Tibradden Lane, Rathfarnham, Dublin 16